Provider Professional Development
- Dutchess County provider trainings are listed in dark blue.
- Putnam County provider trainings are listed in orange.
- Special Events are listed in red.
- Medication Administration classes are listed in bright blue.
- Council Cluster Meetings are listed in light green.
- First Aid and CPR Classes are listed in black.
- OCFS Videoconferences are listed in dark purple.
- Health and Safety classes are listed in light purple.
- School Age Credential classes are listed in brown.
- Parent classes are listed in pink.
*Disponible en español (Available in Spanish)
(If events are NOT marked with an (*), then they are offered in English. Please note, events may be offered in both Spanish and English.)
**Event is offered twice on same day
Our training courses are designed to help early childhood professionals complete annual training requirements and acquire required training hours for those seeking a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential, CDA credential renewal or in-service training. Our courses provide a variety of engaging topics designed specifically for the early childhood professional.
Courses are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
New York State Office of Children and Family Services training topics
Principles of childhood development
Nutrition and health needs of children
Child care program development
Safety and security procedures
Business record maintenance and management
Child abuse and maltreatment
Statutes and regulations pertaining to child care
Statutes and regulations pertaining to child abuse and maltreatment
Education and prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome