*Disponible en español (Available in Spanish)
(If events are NOT marked with an (*), then they are offered in English. Please note, events may be offered in both Spanish and English.)
**Event is offered twice on same day
Calendar of Events
- Dutchess County provider trainings are listed in dark blue.
- Putnam County provider trainings are listed in orange.
- Special Events are listed in red.
- Medication Administration classes are listed in bright blue.
- Council Cluster Meetings are listed in light green.
- First Aid and CPR Classes are listed in black.
- OCFS Videoconferences are listed in dark purple.
- Health and Safety classes are listed in light purple.
- School Age Credential classes are listed in brown.
- Parent classes are listed in pink.
Click on any of the links below to browse our partner's website, obtain information and discover parent education opportunites near you. Many trainings are recurring and offered at various times and locations to fit your scheduling needs!
Astor Services for Children & Families is a community based, non-profit organization that provides children's mental health services, child welfare services, and early childhood development programs.
The Family & Consumer Education Program works to improve the well-being of Dutchess County families, individuals, youth and communities through education and change facilitation in the areas of financial management, nutrition, health and parenting.
- RAPP (Relatives as Parents Program) Location varies across Dutchess County
- Farmer's Market
- Discipline is Not a Dirty Word
- Parenting the Second Time Around (PASTA)
Family Services’ mission is to help families and individuals help themselves through direct services, collaboration, and advocacy.
The mission of the Institute for Family Health is to improve access to high quality, patient-centered primary health care targeted to the needs of medically underserved communities.
The Kinship Navigator is a statewide program operated by Catholic Family Center and specially designed to provide an information and referral network for kinship caregivers across all of New York State. A kinship caregiver is a grandparent, relative or family friend who is a full time caregiver of a child that is not biologically their own.
Mental Health America Dutchess County is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting mental wellness through education, programs, advocacy, and community supports. MHADC envisions a society in which every individual is treated with dignity and respect and where comprehensive mental health services of the highest quality are available and accessible to all.
The Poughkeepsie Public Library District will offer the community diverse services and programs resulting in an informed and educated public, and will promote lifelong learning, literacy, and reading.
Adriance Memorial Library
- GED Classes
- Toddler Learning Center
Arlington Branch Library
- ESL Classes
- Toddler Time
- AARP Tax Aide