Who We Are
The Child Care Council of Dutchess and Putnam, Inc. works to promote affordable and quality child care, provide information and support to families, and strengthen the early childhood workforce in Dutchess and Putnam Counties.
Our work benefits the economic health and quality of life of our communities.
The Child Care Council of Dutchess and Putnam, Inc. is the only agency in Dutchess and Putnam counties to offer coordinated services to all segments of the child care community, including child care providers, families, companies and corporations, government entities, other community based organizations and the general public.
The Child Care Council's services include the provision of:
- Regularly updated information on child care programs
- Early care and education information, and referrals for families of children and youth
- Training and technical support to potential and existing early care and education professionals and programs serving children birth through school age
- Facilitating connections for working families to health insurance
- Parenting and work-life seminars in the community and in the workplace
- Advocacy and community planning on behalf of children and working families
- Free child care referrals of licensed and registered child care providers in Dutchess and Putnam counites
All employees who have access to client, personnel or agency information, through whatever means, are responsible for keeping information in the strictest of confidence. Information concerning Child Care Council of Dutchess and Putnam, Inc. clients, employees, or agency business shall not be discussed with anyone not directly concerned.
The Child Care Council of Dutchess and Putnam, Inc. (CCCDP) makes referrals, not recommendations, to families and places the responsibility of choice with the families.