Beginning your Child Care Search
- A good child care arrangement is based upon mutual respect between parent and child care provider.
- You will need to visit more than one program or home.
- You are the best judge of the right type of atmosphere for your child.
- Prices may vary greatly. As a general rule, most families pay between 10 and 35 percent of their gross income for child care.
- Trained Child Care Specialists are available to assist you with making your child care decisions. Call them with your questions or concerns.
- The referrals provided are not recommendations.
- No one knows your family as well as you do. What's good for one family is not necessarily good for yours.
- Trust yourself! Your good judgment and instincts are most important. If you feel you need more preparation, call the Council.
IN PERSON trainings have returned! Check out our calendar to see what we have planned!