Referral Specialist & Grant Assistant
- The Referral Specialist educates parents about child care, provides appropriate referrals and maintains an accurate database for referrals and statistical purposes.
- The Grant Assistant helps create and maintain relationships with child care providers receiving grants from The Office of Children and Family Services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to parent inquiries about child care and early education options.
- Accurately enter client and provider information into the referral database.
- Provide technical assistance and support to grant recipients.
- Accurately enter grant information into database.
- Serve clients whose first language is not English.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Early Childhood preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent listening and phone skills
- Positive attitude
- Detail and customer oriented
- Good multitasking and organizational ability
- Experience working in a not for profit agency
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Data entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Client Services & Customer Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Phone etiquette: 1 year (Preferred)
Send your resume to Karen Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org